Residential Cleaning in Raleigh
A lot of people in Raleigh think that you need to be rich to enjoy luxury in life. And while that certainly makes it easier, luxury isn’t about the amount of money you have in your checking account. Luxury is all about taking time out of your day to savor something unnecessary—just because.
Whether it’s a favorite perfume or treating yourself to a taxicab across town, it’s the little luxuries in life that bring us the most joy. And what could be more joyous than having your residential cleaning done for you without breaking a sweat?
But just because something is luxurious, that doesn’t mean it’s frivolous. We say some luxuries can be both affordable and help accomplish something you need done—and we have the cleaning quotes to prove it! You could even say a little luxury is necessary for health and peace of mind. Not only will professional house cleaning services improve your quality of life, but the quality of your home, too.
Next time you want to give yourself a little treat, call Maid Perfect House Keeping LLC. We’ve been the name for Raleigh domestic cleaners since 2012 and have been helping homeowners treat themselves for over five years. You won’t have to lift a finger and your home will sparkle like new. There’s nothing like the gift of professional house cleaning services and the luxury of relaxation!
Here’s three of life’s little milestones that might make you want to pick up the phone and kick back your feet:
- Moving Day: Moving is the worst. If you’ve accomplished a move recently, you know how hard it is. And there’s maybe nothing worse than having to load up the moving van and then deep clean your house. Fretting about damage deposits or paying it forward to your next tenant? We can take care of that problem. Whether it’s move-in cleaning or move-out cleaning, call Maid Perfect House Keeping LLC. Treat yourself to not worrying about every single detail and stick to just the packing list!
- Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall Cleaning: Spring might be the traditional time for a big deep clean, but when you hire domestic cleaners, any season can be the reason to make your home shine inside and out. Why not turn the tables and cozy up to a grey winter with a spotless house?
- Parties: We have no doubts that you’re an expert party planner. Whether you’re a socialite or a homemaker, hosting is as stressful as it is rewarding. And for every high there is a corresponding low. The bragging rights of hosting the best dinner party among your circle of friends is possibly matched by the toil of washing all those dirty dishes. After you throw a successful party, go ahead and bask in the glory. We’ll take care of the mess.
Luxuries Aren’t Only for Special Occasions
The fact of the matter is that everyone deserves to be pampered sometimes. If you want to add a little luxury to your life without taking out a second mortgage, call Maid Perfect House Keeping LLC. Our easy-to-understand cleaning quotes are fair and upfront.
Call us today and find out how we can make your life a little easier!
Benefits of Hiring a Professional House Cleaning Service
We all want to live in a happy, clean home. But sometimes that desire can’t be fulfilled on our own. For some people, there just isn’t enough time in the day or week to tackle every household chore. Which is understandable. If you work 40 hours or more a week and have children – and maybe even a pet – how are you supposed to find the energy to clean at the end of every day?
If you call Maid Perfect House Keeping LLC, you’ll be surprised at how quickly all your worries wash away. You’ll no longer come home with that feeling of exhaustion and stress. You’ll be able to enjoy your life instead of fretting over the things you don’t enjoy. Because let’s face it, who wants to spend their precious weekends scrubbing floors? Why not spend that time with your family?
Here are just a few of the other benefits that come with hiring the professionals at Maid Perfect House Keeping LLC:
- Cleaning Will Keep Your Home Healthy: This one seems obvious, but it goes much deeper than removing the bacteria from kitchen countertops and scrubbing down the bathroom. If your home has carpeting, you need to make sure there are no allergens, dust mites or harmful bacteria hiding in the carpet’s fibers.
- Professional Cleaning Equipment: When you call Maid Perfect House Keeping LLC, you aren’t just getting our skill-sets and expertise, you’re also getting our commercial-grade cleaning equipment. HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter) vacuum cleaners, carpet shampoo systems, state-of-the-art cleaning products, and more.
- Save Money: Sure, you’re spending money by requesting our cleaning services, but you’re saving money by relying on our services. When you know we’re coming to your home every day, or once a week, or bi-weekly, you no longer have to stock and re-stock all the cleaning supplies you once needed. You’ll get to reap the benefits of first-rate equipment without having to spend an extra cent on them!
- Consistent Results: When you know a maid cleaning service is coming to your home on a regular basis, you can rest easy knowing that your home’s cleanliness will never falter.
- Green Cleaning: Buying the best cleaning products can get expensive, as we said. But conducting research to determine what the best products are? That takes time and hard-earned expertise. Maid Perfect House Keeping LLC doesn’t just buy the most expensive cleaning products, we seek products that are effective, environmentally friendly and not a danger to your health!
Residential Cleaning Services
Let’s be realistic here: you’ve had a long hard week at work. The last thing you want to do is to spend your Saturday cleaning. So why not hire Maid Perfect House Keeping LLC to do it for you? When it comes to residential cleaning, we’ve got you covered!
When was the last time you washed the front of your cabinets? With all the grease that comes from cooking, it’s important to clean them regularly. We’ll start there and move to the walls and countertop backsplash. Then we’ll get all the flat surfaces: the stove, the countertops, the tops of cabinets, the refrigerator, windowsills, the kitchen table, etc. And don’t forget the inside of the cabinets! Those will have to be cleaned—and kept clean—too. Then there are the floors which we’ll sweep, mop, and if necessary, wax.
Some kitchen accessories are delicate and require a little more than just elbow grease to be cleaned. Quartz countertops, for example, are sophisticated, timeless, and differ from many other countertops. Quartz resists permanent staining, that is only if it is properly maintained. Other companies might not know quartz from limestone, but that’s not us. When we see a quartz countertop, we to approach it with a nonabrasive sponge and a delicate hand.
Bathrooms tend to be bacteria breeding grounds. Aside from everything that goes on in there, there’s the fact that it’s often moist and humid. It’s perfect for micro-organisms to create their own little ecosystems. You don’t need that! Get rid of the mold, the bacteria, the dirt, and grime with regular bathroom cleaning!
We’ll scrub your tub, your sink, and your toilet. The countertops will be thoroughly disinfected and wiped clean. Windowsills, baseboards, heaters, doorknobs and more will be dusted, washed, and disinfected. The tap will be cleaned of toothpaste and other residues. The mirror will be crystal clear. One job at a time, we’ll conquer the bathroom you thought would never be clean.
You want the place where you rest your head at night to be clean! Why would you settle for anything less? We can handle the bedding, doing laundry if needed. We can sweep and mop the floors or vacuum if you have carpet. We’ll make the beds, dust the surfaces, clean the bookshelves, wash the mirrors, empty the garbage, and more!
Like bathrooms, basements tend to be humid. That means they’re the perfect environment for mold and bacteria build up. Hiring Maid Perfect Housekeeping means you’ll have an extra set of eyes watching for any unwanted humidity or mold growth. We will kill any visible mold build-up. And with regular visits, we can keep it away. On top of that, we’ll keep the cobwebs out of the corners, the dust off the bookshelves, and everything else that tends to accumulate down there.
If you’re like most people, you like living in your living rooms. Having a coffee, watching your favorite TV show, reading a book, or watching the kids play, are just some of the activities that have their own messes associated with them. To keep out the dust of everyday life, you need scheduled cleaning from Maid Perfect House Keeping LLC.